Pass me the Pitcher of Margaritas...

The ramblings of an over dramatic and slightly neurotic girl. Get to know me, I'm actually quite fabulous!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Sometimes your little sister is right.

A few years ago my family and I took a vacation to visit our Aunt and Uncle in Florida. The first time we went, when I was 15 and B was 11, we flew. But the next time, a few years later, we drove. We rented a maroon Buick of some sort that my Dad insisted would be a “nice ride” with "plenty of room". Bren and I were trapped in the back seat of a Buick for 12 hours a day as we made our way. I don’t remember fighting that much with her though I am certain we did.
I do, however, remember what happened when we got to Georgia.
I don’t know all of the exact reasons and details, but I do know I laughed my butt off.
Brenda HATES the state of Georgia.
I seem to remember going to a Subway, and I believe that’s where it started…I also believe we went to a Shoney’s or another such restaurant which only added fuel to her fire.

In her own words, my sister has this to say about the people of Georgia: ”They are a bunch of Rude, Dirty, Lazy, Slow, Stupid, Skeezy, brother humpin’ mother, peach lovin’ sons a bitches”. (and yes, she did do that all in one breath!)

I am certain her hatred does not solely revolve around restaurant experiences, but that is all I remember. I remember at Subway they threw her meat and she flipped her shit.

My sister and I don’t have a lot of things in common and I know I am quite a few years late Brenda, but I can honestly say, with all of my heart that I ALSO HATE GEORGIA! For me, it’s the people from Georgia.

I have just spent the last two hours of my life dealing with an order from my Atlanta customer. A HUGE pain in my ASS and Stressful order that did not need to go that way. It went that way because she is a rude, impatient bitch that is a complete asshole. That’s two hours of my life I will never get back!!!!! All because of this one wretched "c word" woman that works at that location. It’s not just her though really, it’s the whole group of them. They are rude, nasty, condescending bitches that plague me from the moment I arrive, until the moment I leave. It’s not just me. They treat everyone in this department that way. F’n WHORES. Really, I am not a person that actually feels HATRED for others. There are definitely people I do not like. There are people I REALLY do NOT like, but these "c words"….these f’n "c words" I HATE!
The one in particular, Andrea. Except it’s not Andrea its Andrea’ (on-dre-a) like she’s some rich fucking special bitch that’s destined for royalty. Whatever- you work for Toshiba for $30,000 a year you piece of vaginal discharge! I hate you with every fiber of my being!
Wow, ok that was harsh…I’m ok now….I know its extreme, but it’s true. I hate ATLANTA so therefore I am standing with my little sister.

She is WISE beyond her years.

I think I speak for both of us when I send out a big
F U GEORGIA!
May you burn in eternal hell and damnation!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    GEORGIA, the new...official....ARMPIT OF AMERICA!!

    Andrea and her shit stain cohorts can KISS MY GRITS

    We are the New Yorkers, we are suppose to be the assholes.....so much for southern hospitality!

     
  • At 4:55 AM, Blogger Brenda said…

    Georgia bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Burn em- shoot em- destroy the state.

    How dare you throw my meat!!!!!

    I would rather live in Delevan than travel through Georgia again. Swear to God.

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Blogger ConqTheAvenger said…

    I think I could relate if you had a problem with people named Andrea. However, picking on one particular state because you were too cheap to take a cab, too broke to go to a real restaurant, and too oblivious to the people you deal with because the problem may actually be you and the kind of lousy work you do - - I must say you are quite narrow-minded.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home